Digital Marketing Specialist
We provide digital courses and offer consultancy services to train and empower business-minded people.
Our programs cover everything from launching and operating extremely profitable eCommerce businesses to obtaining investors for any type of business, even if it is only an idea.
Your goal as a Digital Marketing Specialist will be to help us get those courses into the hands of those who need them the most, as well as to keep us on track to constantly grow our audience.
Sound fun? That’s because it is!
Our ideal candidate excels at organizing, simplifying, and optimizing our digital marketing operations. You are detail-oriented, organized, and excellent at balancing several timelines and people involved in diverse activities. At the end of the day, you take pleasure in seeing our lead count increase with quality subscribers, knowing that those leads will turn into fantastic clients.
You adore internet marketing, particularly email marketing, but also webinars, sales funnels, conversion optimization, analytics, and launches. You’re not hesitant to delve into data and identify blind spots, but you’re also brave when it comes to zooming out and bringing big picture ideas to reality.
We’re looking for a seasoned email marketing specialist who understands digital launches and online marketing. You’re confident in your abilities to lead a team, delegate, and keep track of multiple moving parts. If you’re looking for a high-level position with a fun-loving organization where greater growth equals more lives affected, keep reading…
The online marketing world doesn’t take breaks — that’s why we need our team members to be flexible too. The tasks required in this role typically fit into an 8 am – 4 pm schedule but during product launches and busy seasons, we tend to tap into hours outside that range.
Duties & Responsibilties
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be working closely with Joel Amawhe Directly to execute and manage lead-generating projects. That means staying organized, thinking 10 steps ahead, managing subcontractors, digging into data and analytics, collaborating and on brainstorming new funnels, optimizing existing ones, and more.
Some of your responsibilities will include…
- Lead Generation Across Multiple Digital Products
- Email Performance Reporting & Optimization
- Decide on the appropriate placement of ads
- Evergreen Funnel Email Performance Optimization
- Live Launch Email & Social Media Strategy
- Always learning and implementing new skills and ideas where they make sense.
- You pride yourself in staying up to date with the latest marketing strategies and bringing informed input to the marketing team.
- List Cleaning and Maintenance
- Finding and implementing ways to tighten up and improve our current processes.
- List Segmentation Creation and Optimization
- List Analyst (identify patterns in buying habits to increase conversions)
- Email & Social Media Best Practices Team Wide
- Social Media Management
Skills & Abilities
- 1+ year experience in the world of digital marketing, launches, and project management
- A love of numbers, and data and the ability to translate those metrics into tangible, analytic actions we can take to improve our results
- The ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously — you get things done and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and high standards when it comes to quality
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to think ahead and juggle lots of projects without dropping the ball
- Positive, flexible, solution-oriented, and excited to work with a diverse team of digital marketing pros working toward common goals
- Professional, coachable, and happy doing high-level projects as well as mundane design tasks (there will be a mix of both!)
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) — you have a knack for offering constructive feedback, effective delegation, and ensuring everyone is on the same page
- Ability to create strong relationships with vendors, contractors, customers, key people from other organizations
- Competitive Salary
- Bonuses for smashing goals and exceeding them
- Flexible Leaves (Health, Birthday, New Parents)
- Team Retreats
- Paid Learning Opportunities
How To Apply
If you’d like to be considered for this role please submit the following via email to email@example.com:
- Cover Letter & PDF of your resume
- Answer the following questions
- Why do you think you are the best fit for this position?
- What brands have you worked with & with what results?
- How did you learn about this opportunity?
- How do you best define your communication style?
Although we permit “side gigs” / work outside this role, it must not compete or overlap with the work we do, or interfere with your role and responsibilities within the team.